Lipspeaker UK Ltd encourages the continued professional development for all qualified lipspeakers. It is with this in mind, that we offer free mentoring to all NRCPD registered Lipspeakers!
What is Mentoring?
Mentorship is a relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. The mentor may be older or younger, but have a certain area of expertise.
Lipspeakers may feel unable to work in certain domains. This may be a matter of choice, lack of subject knowledge or processes within certain fields.
- Medical bookings including hospitals-both outpatients and in-patients, GP’s, Midwifery, benefit assessments, dental, occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Education including university, college, job training, parenting classes and professional development
- Mentoring and coaching
- Legal domain including tribunals, family/magistrates/crown courts. Police and probation services
- Mental health services
- Central and local government
- Public events
- Weddings, funerals and Christenings
- Charities and Community Interest Companies
How can we help?
With support, information, guidance, job shadowing and feedback you can feel increasingly confident with your own abilities.
Lipspeaker UK Ltd offers one to one support either face to face or by Skype to raise concerns, discuss career pathways, setting goals and realising them.